2020 Goldwater Scholars Announced
Undergraduate students of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology (BBMB), Madeline Farringer and Behnia Rezazedah, were selected as 2020 Goldwater Scholars.
The list of BBMB students selected as Goldwater Scholars now include:
- 2006 - Rachel Smith (Agbiochem)
- 2009 - Goran Micevic (Biochem)
- 2012 - Samson Condon (Biochem)
- 2016 - Sam Schulte (Biochem)
- 2017 - Matt Cook (Biochem)
- 2020 - Madeline Farringer (Biochem) and Behnia Rezazadeh (BiolA, Biochem, Biophy)
The Barry Goldwater Scholarship and Excellence in Education Foundation was established by Congress in 1986 to serve as a living memorial to honor the lifetime work of Senator Barry Goldwater, who served his country for 56 years as a soldier and statesman, including 30 years in the U.S. Senate.